We love to celebrate amazing people around here. And this week and weekend we’re celebrating the heartbeat of our nation for Military Spouse Appreciation Day in the United States. On this day, we honor and recognize the contributions and sacrifices made every day by military spouses across the nation and the globe.
Here’s some fast facts about the spouses and families that are the backbone of the country:
- The average military spouse moves 8-12 times in the span of a 20-year military career (USO.org)
- Military families relocate 10 times more often than civilian families -- on average, every 2 or 3 years (Dosomething.org)
- Since 2001, more than 2 million American children have had a parent deployed at least once (Dosomething.org)
- families relocate 10 times more often than civilian families -- on average, every 2 or 3 years
- There are approximately 710,000 active-duty spouses (Military Spouse Employment Partnership)
It's a life filled with sacrifice, service and family. Packing boxes, unpacking boxes. Saying goodbye, hugging hello. Making new friends, leaving old friends. And for that, we share our gratitude with you on this day and every day for all that you do. We thank you for the love and strength you bring to your family, team, community, and our nation. To all the Military Spouses at TTEC and beyond, TTEC salutes you.
TTEC is hiring for customer service, licensed healthcare insurance agents and much more - be sure to search the Work from Home Career Path to find your next role.