Sales Representative – Insurance
Be the spark that brightens days and ignite your career with TTEC’s award-winning employment experience. As a Sales Representative working on site in Gosford, Australia, you’ll be a part of bringing humanity to business. #experienceTTEC
What You’ll be Doing
Are you results focused and love to help others? Do you have a passion to maximize sales opportunities? In this role, you’ll work effectively to service, enhance, and build relationships with current and future customers. Focused on achieving revenue quotas, you’ll provide professional customer service. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
You'll report to a team leader. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Bring your strong product and brand knowledge, goal setting experience, and passion to negotiate and close a sale, handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions
- Effectively recommend, quote, and negotiate product knowledge with customers to close the sale while identifying and handling all sales opportunities
What You Bring to the Role
- 1 year or more of sales experience
- Insurance sales experience preferred but not mandatory
- Self-starter and results-oriented
- Ability to manage communications and full lifecycle sales in an omnichannel communication environment, which could include outbound sales, email and chat
- Flexibility to work rotating shifts that could include weekdays 9am to 8pm
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Competitive salary of $65k base + superannuation
- And yes... performance bonus opportunities and most of the benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that might pleasantly surprise you like
o Achievable commissions and performance-based bonuses
o Potential to earn Qantas Frequent Flyer points to see the world
o Tenure reward payments at your anniversary
Visit www.mybenefits.ttec.com for more information
- On Site (First 3 months – flexible thereafter)
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.