Senior Specialist, Reporting
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As an Senior Specialist, Reporting working remotely in At Home, Philippines, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #experienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing Have a passion to solve work related puzzles? Are you looking for an opportunity to experience something new each day? You'll monitor performance, provide insights and recommendations relating to program performance indicators and program metrics. You’ll also manage and support day-to-day operations, process, and reporting.
You’ll report to the Manager. You’ll contribute to the success of the business, the teams you support and departments you partner with on a consistent basis through your recommendations.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
· Communicate and partner with workforce management for real-time tagging and corrections.
· Audit and validate sales results and performance scores
· Coach and support operation leaders with administrative tasks inclusive of attendance, routing and escalation management.
· Ensure program has the tools, systems, and support needed to perform their job.
· Manage sending of reports on daily coaching packages containing sales data report, enrollments, net promote score, quality evaluations, open eligibility requests and escalations
What You Bring to the Role
· Minimum 1-year experience in a support role
· Must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Word and Office applications
· High Analytical skills to identify trends, outliers, and performance behaviors
· Ability to process data accurately and put together team statistics
· Create detailed documentation
· Experience in utilizing Zoom, Microsoft Teams and Outlook
· Resourceful in finding solutions to address on demand requests
What You Can Expect
· Supportive of your career and professional development
· An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
· A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
· Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
· And yes... a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)
Visit www.mybenefits.ttec.com for more information.
About TTEC Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.