Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Arabic-English
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Bilingual Customer Service Representative – Arabic–English - Travel in Athens, Greece you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Eligible applicants must be eligible to work in Greece. Relocation assistance is available.
What You’ll be Doing
Looking to build your career in the travel industry? Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one. Turn your passion for travel into action in customer service helping people find great places to stay and creating unique travel experiences.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
- Be the first point of contact for the world's first-class accommodation partners by resolving basic questions and queries, such as modifications to rooms, rates, and availability, extranet tooling etc.
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right tools, methods, and processes.
- Ensure a high level of partner service and a positive partner experience
What You Bring to the Role
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months or more of customer services experience
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer savvy
- High speed internet in your quiet home work environment
- Greece resident or ability to relocate and gain work authorization expediently to Greece
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- 25 days annual leave per year
- Excellent premises during training and when you come to the site for employee engagement activities in Athens city center, Kerameikos metro station
- Relocation assistance available
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand ambassador for our client's iconic brand doesn't come along every day
- And yes...all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to a Team Lead. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.