Sales Representative - Outbound B2B
Be the spark that brightens days and ignite your career with TTEC’s award-winning employment experience. As a Sales Representative - Outbound B2B working in our site in Tempe, AZ, you’ll be a part of bringing humanity to business. #experienceTTEC
What You’ll be Doing
Are you results-focused and love to help others? Do you have a passion to maximize sale opportunities? In this role, you’ll work effectively to service, enhance and build relationships with current and future customers. Focused on achieving revenue quotas, you’ll provide professional customer service to commercial, public sector or consumer customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Bring your passion for negotiating and strong product and brand knowledge, to handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions
- Effectively recommend, quote, and negotiate product knowledge with customers while identifying and handling all sales opportunities
What You Bring to the Role
- 1 year or more of sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Comfortable with decision-making by assessing the situation, researching potential solutions and making recommendations before escalating to the next level
- Computer experience
What You Can Expect
- Business-to-Business hours with a Monday – Friday schedule so you can take your weekends back
- Potential to build your skills and knowledge as a brand ambassador for our client’s iconic brand
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- 37,400 annual salary + commission
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives.
Visit https://hellottecbenefits.com/ for more information.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’re committed to ensuring you have the skills and support to be successful in your role throughout your career. From your first day in training, through individualized webcam-enabled, engagement and coaching, on into 1000s of free courses to support your career growth wherever that may take you. And we know that you bring with you the one necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family.
You'll report to Team Lead. You'll contribute to the success of the customer experience and the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.