Vice President, Sales BFSI
Vice President, Sales – Banking Fintech (UK Market Focus)
At TTEC, we're all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Vice President, Sales working remotely in the UK, you'll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Looking to make an impact on a global organization as a sales trusted advisor? Ready to develop and maximize a sale with the right combination of strategy, technology, and packaged solutions? You'll sell our business-to-business services to provide operational and technological excellence and position our customer engagement strategy beyond just outsourced services in providing amazing customer experiences. You'll achieve success through partnering with internal subject matter experts and incorporating next level services into your conversations including consulting, big data analytics, virtual agents, AI and Intelligent Automation. Applying your enthusiasm for sales, you'll lead efforts to acquire new customers and increase revenue through demand creation, channel engagement, managing pipelines and closing sales.
Reporting to the SVP Head of Engage, EMEA, you'll impact the business through building lasting client relationships and partnering alongside multiple team members to increase revenue.
During a Typical Day, You'll
• Grow your in-depth understanding of digitally-led BPO solutions through consultative solution-selling and solving complex client issues that promote mutually positive outcomes with BFSI clients
• Support all stages of the sales process as you work with multiple team members using your collaborative leadership approach and strategic planning to achieve sale goals and quotas
• Bring your expertise at promoting relationships with decision makers in client organizations, securing new business, new client accounts to maximize the value delivered by TTEC's services
• Oversee the full life cycle of the sales process from prospecting to closing while maintaining an accurate forecast with our CRM
• Be the trusted advisor to client prospects in offering solutions using effective sales strategies by demonstrating an understanding of their goals, urgencies, and customer experience challenges
What You Bring to the Role
• 10+ years' experience in a BPO sales environment, with experience in outsourced customer care services or fraud prevention & detection solutions
• Experience of selling managed services offerings into the BFSI space – such as Fraud Management services
• Verifiable experience selling into the BFSI vertical and a demonstrable ‘black-book’ of contacts within the UK Banking and BFSI sector
• Experience of partnering with Marketing and Lead-Generation to develop GTM strategies that maximise pipeline generation and effective opportunity qualification
• Consistent quota attainment within a leading BPO environment
• Develop and grow C-level and senior relationships within target client organizations and influence purchase and buying decisions focused on Customer Experience
• Meet, sell, and close on channel partners while identifying new ones
• Comfortable working solely and as part of a team in an evolving environment
• Team building and nurturing an inclusive learning environment
• Experience of designing and implementing ‘account-based’ marketing techniques as an effective ‘break-in’ strategy
For nearly 40 years and counting, we've combined service design, strategic consulting, technology platforms and operations excellence to deliver experiences that captivate customers and dramatically improve the bottom line. We help companies reduce customer effort, enable contact center employees, and continuously optimize business outcomes through digital CX transformation.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way. But don't take our word for it, check out some of the diversity and women in leadership awards on TTECjobs.com.