Sales Representative with French-English
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a Sales Representative with French-English in Kraków, Poland, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Are you results focused and love to help others? Do you have a passion to maximize sales opportunities? This is a business-to-business sales role including inbound, outbound, and email communications with customers and prospects. We do hire various levels of sales where the customer you are servicing could be small to medium size business, advertising agencies, or business contacts supporting cloud-based technology or advertising opportunities uncovering ways to help them strategically grow their business and revenue base.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Bring your passion to negotiate and strong product and brand knowledge to close a sale, handle objections and rebuttals during customer interactions
- Effectively recommend, quote, and negotiate product knowledge with customers to close the sale while identifying and handling all sale opportunities
- Support Public Sector contacts regarding cloud-based technology
- Periodically sync with Field Sales Representatives, Partner Managers and regional Marketing Managers
What You Bring to the Role
- Business proficiency in written and spoken French language (min. C1 level)
- Fluency in English language (min. B2 level)
- 1+ years demonstrated sales experience
- Basic understanding of cloud-based software or search engine marketing
- Active listener and ability to home in on sales cues
- Self-motivated and driven to meet or exceed goals
What You Can Expect
- Base Salary of 8000 PLN (~1700 EUR) gross + Quarterly Commission Based on Performance
- Generous relocation package of 2000 PLN net
- Private Luxmed Medical Care (including Dental Care) & Eye Care Plan (glasses reimbursement)
- Multisport Card
- Flexible working hours & Remote or hybrid work & Additional days of annual leave
- Anniversary bonus
- Partial language course reimbursement program and tuition program for courses and studies related to sales
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. We trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You'll report to Sales Director. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.