US Registered Nurse - Remote
Be the spark that brightens days and ignite your career with TTEC’s award-winning employment experience. As a US Registered Nurse working remotely, you’ll be a part of bringing humanity to business. #experienceTTEC
Join the award-winning TTEC Philippines team. We've been certified as a Great Place to Work® after a thorough, independent analysis conducted by Great Place to Work Institute® Philippines.
And even better! Earn a competitive salary package plus a ₱150,000 Retention Bonus.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? In this role, you should have both the knowledge base and clinical judgment in reviewing cases of the patient. You will be making outbound calls to pharmacists and medical professionals and provide the correct information.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Handles secondary review of medications that are not approvable on technician level.
- Review documentation and interpret data obtained from clinical records such as patient laboratory results, diagnostic tests, office visit notes and medical history.
What You Bring to the Role
- A nursing graduate with an active PHRN and unrestricted USRN license holder (At least 6 months of license validity)
- At least 2 years of experience in the clinical set-up (homecare, bedside related, hospital) or USRN in the BPO industry
- Recognize, apply and explain your product or service knowledge
- Computer experience
- For at home roles – keep High speed internet (> 50mbps)
What You Can Expect
- ₱150,000* Retention Bonus. (*terms & conditions apply)
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And we have a healthy benefits package based on your position that could include PTO, tuition reimbursement, health and wellness incentives
Visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/phl/ for more information.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’re committed to ensuring you have the skills and support to be successful in your role throughout your career. From your first day in training, through individualized webcam-enabled, engagement and coaching, on into 1000s of free courses to support your career growth wherever that may take you. And we know that you bring with you the one necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family.
You’ll report to the team leader. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That's all we do. Since 1982, we've helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world's leading iconic and hypergrowth brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the cultures and perspectives within our global teams. We aim to reflect the communities we serve, by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued, belonging, and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength because it enables us to view things from different vantage points and for you to bring value to the table in your own unique way.