Fraud Prevention Representative
Be the spark that brightens days and ignite your career with TTEC’s award-winning employment experience. As a Fraud Prevention Representative working working on site in Ahmedabad, Gujarat (Opp. L.J. Group of Institutes, Off S.G. Highway, Makarba), you’ll be a part of bringing humanity to business. #experienceTTEC
Apply in-person for immediate interview - Monday to Friday - 10:30 AM to 4:00 PM
Interested in Relocating? Virtual interviews accepted as well
CTC range – 26k to 35k INR per month subject to last drawn & prior experience
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Protecting people and businesses from fraudulent activities? You’ll review and analyze cases to prevent and detect fraud. You’ll work to resolve issues and protect the interests of the client and their customers via verbal and nonverbal platforms such as chat, text, email, etc. Be part of a growing digital industry with a promising future around fraud prevention and safety. You’ll contribute to the safety and security of digital ecosystems.
Join us in the fight against fraud and help create a safer online world!
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Monitor and analyze transactions to detect and prevent fraudulent activities
- Utilize analytical skills to identify patterns and irregularities
- Investigate suspicious activities and implement preventive measures
- Remember attributes and apply critical thinking and problem-solving skills to be able to differentiate between good users and bad actors in complex situations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to enhance fraud prevention strategies for projects
- Answer incoming communications from customers
- Connect and resolve issues with customers using written communication only
What You Bring to the Role
- High school diploma
- 1 year or more of technical support/troubleshooting experience – Freshers welcome to apply
- 6 months or more of customer service experience
- Analytical and solutions-oriented mindset
- Excellent online search skills
- Great written communication skills, including grammar and spelling
- Computer experience
- Flexibility to work in a 24/7 environment
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community-minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- And yes...all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, and benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
**Note:** Virtual interviews are available for candidates unable to attend interviews in person but open to joining Ahmedabad office if get selected.
A Bit More About Your Role
We’re committed to ensuring you have the skills and support to be successful in your role throughout your career. From your first day in training, through individualized webcam-enabled, engagement and coaching, on into 1000s of free courses to support your career growth wherever that may take you. And we know you bring the one necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. Our TTEC community is here for you as one dynamic, global family.
You'll report to the Team Lead. You’ll significantly impact the safety and security of the digital environment for one of the leading global online accommodation platforms.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way